Lundyn's Pushing Frenzy

We've worked really hard with Lundyn in physical therapy to push things on her feet. We needed a way to encourage her to spend more time on her feet. Well, not any more. This kid is pushing everything that isn't nailed down. Notice her highchair below is on the carpet. She has pushed it out of the kitchen, around the living room and is heading towards the front door. Most days recently, I have to look around for the highchair when it's time to put her in it to eat.


She pushes the trashcan

She pushes everything off the table

You'll have to look closely to notice that she is actually pushing 2 toys at once. One hand is on the Pooh car in the front and the other hand is on another toy in the back. She isn't on her feet here, but in this case I'm thankful she had good judgement to stay lower to the ground.

Okay, so she tricked me. I thought I would catch her pushing her laptop across the floor as I've seen her do so many times before. She actually sat and played with it awhile BEFORE she pushed it!
Way to go my Lundyn girl! We're so proud of you! Kisses!

No comments: