Mark and I were so blessed this year on Halloween to have the cutest 'lil bumble bee there ever was. I love the antenna headband, but you know that didn't stay on for much longer than it took to get a couple of pictures.

She was fascinated by her wings. They barely lasted the night, but they were just so PRECIOUS on her.

The cutest 'lil bumble bee lounging in the grass.

Lucy is the best dog a family could ask for. She puts up with alot and I figure this year she is thinking her Momma has crossed the line. Yes, Lucy was the cutest 'lil dog bumble bee there ever was and just like her sister, she wouldn't keep her headband on either. I really think they had this planned beforehand. What conspirators I have!

Lundyn has been getting so good at walking, but I think she was a little unsure if she could actually do it in her costume.

Until next year, we wish everyone a very buzzy happy Halloween!
1 comment:
She (and Lucy) look adorable! I love the tights especially :)
Post a Comment