Seizures Are Evil

Unfortunately, they're back. Lundyn was a sick girl so we made a visit to the hospital to get things straightened out. She is still not back to her old self, though. In fact, we've had a big setback through all this. I can only ask for your prayers for Lundyn's complete healing and for her to regain all her physical and cognitive abilities that she had before this started. Pray for Mark and I. We're hurting and we need His strength and wisdom to carry us through. Please pray for her doctors to figure this out and to give us and effective plan of treatment.



I am in pain and distress; may Your salvation, O God, protect me. I will praise God's name in song and glorify Him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:29-30



She is such a brave girl. What a trooper! I truly am amazed at her young strength. So precious even when she doesn't feel well.



When your feeling better and want to eat, the cafeteria will bring you a chicken giggle. Yep, that's right. It's a smiley face chicken nugget/finger thing. I'm not sure about the taste, but it does make me giggle a little.


And finally, when you've been such a brave girl with tangles of glue still in your hair and you're getting to go home, you get not 1 but 2 pacis in your mouth at once. This really made us giggle!


In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. Romans 8:26



No comments: