After grabbing a quick bite for ourselves, we went to the petting zoo to feed the animals. Lundyn got a kick out of all the animals there. I think they tickled her hand when they would eat from it.Welcome to the State Fair of Texas
Big Tex welcomed Lundyn to the State Fair this year for the first time. She enjoyed all the sights, sounds, food, animals and yes, even the rides.
After grabbing a quick bite for ourselves, we went to the petting zoo to feed the animals. Lundyn got a kick out of all the animals there. I think they tickled her hand when they would eat from it.
After grabbing a quick bite for ourselves, we went to the petting zoo to feed the animals. Lundyn got a kick out of all the animals there. I think they tickled her hand when they would eat from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment